The Village Board of Trustees meets the second Wednesday of every month at 4 No. Ten Broeck Street, upstairs.
AGENDA FOR THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE VILLAGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES TO BE HELD MAY 10, 2017 AT 7:00 P.M.
- Pledge allegiance to the flag
- Roll call
- Privilege of the floor
- Local Law 2017-A relating to Transient Merchants and Food Trucks
- Public Hearing
- Introduce Local Law 2017-B relating to Language of Water Billing
- Resolution to sign contract with Rise Engineering for a National Grid Energy Conservation Program for LED lighting at the Department of Public Work Building
- Resolution to authorize Mayor to sign agreement with NYSDOT regarding Shared Services
- Approval of Volunteer Firefighter – Sean Whitney
- Resolution to Surplus various Fire Department Equipment
- Authorize the levy of unpaid inside the Village February 2017 water and sewer bills on the June 2017 Village tax bills
- Authorize the levy of unpaid Department of Public works charges on the June 2017 Village tax bills
- Authorize the Mayor to sign the June 1st renewal of the PERMA Worker’s Compensation Plan for the Village of Scotia
- Authorize the Mayor to sign the June 1st renewal of the MVP Health Plan for the Village of Scotia
- Authorize the Mayor to sign the June 1st renewal of the MetLife Dental Plan for the Village of Scotia
- Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution for Elected Official
- Resolution for Summer Hours: July 5th thru September 5th
Department of Public Works Clerk – 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Court Clerk – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. except on Court days; to the finish of Court
Police Department Clerk – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Clerk-Treasurer’s Office – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Authorize the closure of No. Ten Broeck Street at 12:00p.m. on May 24th for Fire Department Chicken BBQ
- Designate the following events as Village Events for Insurance Purposes:
- Memorial Day Parade – May 24, 2017
- Cruisin’ on the Avenue – June 18, 2017
- Mayor’s comments to the Board
- Correspondence, Liaison and Special Committee Reports
- Departmental Reports
- Audit of Claims
- New Business